Hai Future Husband.

by - 10:52 PM

Dear my future husband,
I have no idea what you look like. I have no idea who you are, what you do, what your name is or when we will ever meet. As of right now, i know nothing about you other than the fact you're going to make me the happiest woman in the world. I just haven't met you yet. I could have already seen you, but right now i would have no idea its you. When the day comes that i truly see you, it will change my life. Even if we know each other now, i dont know you as the man i'm going to spend the rest of my life with.

I promise that i will love you no matter what because i know that you're the best that Allah has prepared for me. I promise to do my best to love your family as you love them, and to be by their side as much as i am by yours. You will be an incredible father. And we will be incredible parents. I'm so sorry if i cant cook something nice for you, but i will always try my best. Atleast eat it if it not good enough :D You will never have to worry about me meeting someone else because you'll know i only want you.

Please be a good Imam for me and guide me to the right path. Please be serious on your study right now, i hope you studying well so you'll be an educated men so you'd teach our children about everything. Because thats what i am doing right now, for our child. i hope you have an answer to every question that our children ask to you just like my daddy who has a billion answers to every question. I'm sure you already make a list of your life-goals, so please work hard to make em true. And again, you dont have to worry cause i'm doing vice versa. Only for you, and our future life :)

Love,
Hanifah Trya.

You May Also Like

0 comment