Fake Smile

by - 7:41 PM



Sometimes you have to put a fake smile on and pretend like it all never happened. Its not called giving up, its called growing up. You know what? Yes I have changed. I’m not as nice as I used to be, because I don’t want to get used or walked over, I don’t trust everyone and tell them my secrets, because behind every fake smile is a backstabbing bitch. I distance myself from people because in the end, they’re only going to leave. I have changed because I have realized that I’m the only person I can depend on.  Should I give all of the people a smile, although that's a faking smile?





You May Also Like

6 comment

  1. We should give all of the people a smile =) although that's a faking smile =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes i do give for people fake a smile too

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOODD TO THE NAHHH *sorry for ramdomly but i like this post :) keep writing sweety

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awak..kita amik ayat bawah tu boleh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes a fake smile better than a sad face..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fake it till you make it.

    ReplyDelete