HOLIDAY IN BOJONEGORO [part get married]

by - 11:46 AM


That is me, i wear hijab white. I bring bread Crocodile.
"Indonesian tradition of marriage should bring Roti Buaya. Bread crocodile that was taken by the prospective groom symbolizes loyalty, where crocodiles including animals loyal to their partners. All their life has only one pair. Crocodile Bread is also a symbol of patience, the fact that crocodiles are animals which lurk and wait patiently in their prey."
-Sumber Mbah Gugel-


This is my big family is waiting for final "Ijab kabul" outside the home.

then, we take some photos :)



that is my little cousin..

my grandfath and grandma, their are so romantic. xoxo

PERUSAHAAN DAERAH PASAR UNIT PASAR KOTA BOJONEGORO
look... RSBI widiww
in Bojonegoro, most people ride bike, starting from children, fathers, food vendors, and others.

You May Also Like

0 comment