Japan Fair

by - 5:46 PM

Here it comes, my story about my first Japan Fair.

It was held at Unsada, stands for Universitas Darma Persada, Jakarta.
My very first Japan Fair.
The first reason why I wanted to go to this event is because my friend.
But the main reason is because I want to eat japanese food X-D
I went there with my friend named Ella, their sister, and ella's sister friend
When we arrived at the gate of this university, we suddenly felt a bit nervous...
"So, where's the fair?"
"Moreover, where's the crowd?"
We even entered the university from the 'out' portal.
But finally, we found the crowd. Or maybe the stands.
 
Ella and I trying to find anybody that we known. Cause we looked like uncool kids who lost.
Felt a bit hungry, Ella and I decided to eat something. I chose Katshudon and Ella chose Ramen.
"Why... you eat that, la?"
"because, i thin its delicious, hbu?"
"i'm just trying ate Ramen "
"oh i see."
Katshudon
Mie Ramen

with VOCALOIDDD :D

OMIKOSHI
 

 

 
And then, then then, we went round and round, looking for someone we know, before we decided to go to the Panic Chamber. And we found our friends there. kak niken, kak putri, and others.
 

You May Also Like

2 comment

  1. waah saya juga dateng loh paling enak itu takoyakinya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh aku ga ngerasain takoyakinya tuhh xD

    ReplyDelete