Acne Story (Dry skin)

by - 9:15 PM

What's up guys! It's Hani here.

I'm going to tell you my acne story today. Actually, i've never had huge breakout before, like my skin is very healthy when i was a teenager. I rarely had acnes when i was in high school, but when i do have acne, the pimple will disappeared without me treating it. My acnes journey started when i was in 5th semester in my college year. And now i'm in 8th semester, which is happened 1 years ago. But compared to other people, it wasn't extremely severe. Like yeah, for someone who never had a huge breakout, it was really really a dark time in my life. My self-esteem was at its lowest. I felt ugly, though i feel it all the time, but it getting worst. But you know, this is just something that everybody has to go through. I'm not alone, every person in this world have experienced ACNE. that's what i keep in my mind. And today i will tell you guys how i do get rid of it and how i do get my clear skin back.

At that time, when i was in 5th semester, I had a clogged pores around my forehead. Like the small version of pimples. And i was confused, i dont know what are they. But i dont treat it immediately. Because i was really had no idea about skin care. So, i just wash my face and used moisturizer like i use to do. I guess maybe because i started using makeup, but i didn't double cleanse and exfoliate like today. I just dont do anything. Because i thought it would disappeared without me treating it. And then, on March 2017 (in the same year) i was traveling to Turkey and Saudi Arabia with my family. The weather is so different in Indonesia. When i was in Turkey, the temperature is around 5-7 Celcius degrees, which is cold, and its makes my skin dry. And in Saudi Arabia the weather is clear, but a bit chilly. lots of wind that blows and brings dust. Its makes my skin have a lot of dead skin cells, and i didnt take care of my skin enough, yeah i know stupid me.

A week after i come back from the trip, my brother, Iqbal is getting married. And i was getting makeover from the wo (wedding organizer) because i'm part of the family. And all of the sudden, the bumps changed into big red raging acnes on my forehead. I usually only use lemon for treating my pimples since i was in highschool. But I searched on the internet about acne remedy. And i take care of my skin a lot better, then my acne was healed. Its takes alot of time for me to healed, though. But sometimes, i do still have pimples around my face when i'm on period, its just hormonal.

And recently i've got giveaway from beautyblogger, one of them that i've got is sample from korean brand which is BHA. and i know, when you want to try a new product, you cant put that immediately, you need to test it out first. But stupid me, I immediately use it all over my face. The next morning, i had a huge breakout around my left cheek until jawline, and everything follow. day by day, they were not disappeared, even more of them showed. Some of the pimple is not coming out to the surface. Like, settles below the skin surface. I was really stressed. And i don't really really really want to go to the doctor. Because i watched "acne story" in youtube, and basicly, it wasnt really do much. There is no guarantee that it was going to work. Like suhay salim said "kalo itu kenapa2, gue mau karna ulah gue, bukan org lain, nanti keselnya jadi double."

So yeah, i searched it online again.. and my prediction is i have ADULT ACNE. i dont know, its just my feeling. lol. Then, again, i find acne remedy. Some of them may works on my skin and some of them just do nothing. I only searched something that it has natural ingredients on it, like suhay salim said again "You dont wanna put things on your face that you cannot eat." So i think that is makes sense for me.

First of all, when i wake up in the morning, i try to pee to bring out impurities in the body, and drink a lot of water. And sometimes i have a herbal greentea, so i like to make it to detox. Then i just wash my face with water, not face soap. I try to reduce using face soap, because it can makes my face more drying. After that, i always use face mist. I make it myself with empty bottles, then i pour "Air Zamzam" but i know there are a lot of face mist such as Avene or Evian, and i've tried Evian before, and its just so so.

So after using face mist, i used honey as a mask. Because honey is naturally antibacterial active. I used it 2-3 times a day. and other natural ingredient that i used is lemon, i only used lemon 1 times a day. because you dont want to put it that much because it can irritates your skin. BUTTT TRUSTTT  MEE IT WILL WORKSS ON YOUUU. lol. After that, i cleanse my face with Bioderma, using hydrating toner, then using face oil as my moisturizer, and sunblock. Anddd do my activities.

When i come back, i started with milk cleanser, because i just like using it, then using bioderma for the rest of my face. Then i doubled cleanse with facial soap. OHYA! I like to steam my face 2 times a week to removes the dirt in my pores then i use a clay mask. Dont forget to use a mask everyday!!! I mean with different mask of course, like you can even diy hydrating mask. Like i'm really obsessed with mask. I will give you my weekly mask routine on my next post. Becausee gahhhh this story is soooo longgg. some people just didnt even want to read it. because its boring.

So yeah. thats my story. Thank you for coming. bye.

You May Also Like

0 comment