i'm just saying.

by - 11:32 AM

long time no post, uts make my hair fall out -____-
It's 11 o'clock ryt now, and I'm currently listening to Super Junior's Yesung "It has to be you". Yes, the song is so very sad T_T So the spoiler below will be my diary. Why did I spoiler it? bcs it is too frontal wkwk never mind, though. After all, I made this blog in case I'm so depressed but have no one to talk to ~_~

Love. I've been in love and being loved since I was born. Everybody been. And I just read someone's blog about it. It is said that when you are loving someone, you are ready to be broken. Well, not to exaggerate, but, it is true. I had my first love in elementary school, i love him for about 6 years, but now i forgot it. Now, on the second times, i found another feeling about love, when i'm in high school, exactly when MOS (Masa Orientasi Siswa), he is really cool when he tell a matery. I know, it might be too ridiculous for you, but, I did know what a 'love' truly is from him. i guess i wasn't his first love, I can only see it from far away, because I did not dare to just say "hi" to him.

Super Junior Yesung- it has to be you (English Translation) Lyrics
 

Even today i wander in my memory
I’m pasing around on the end of this way

You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more
I’m losing my way again
 

I’m praying to the sky i want see you and hold you more
that i want to see you and hold you more
 

It can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
yes because i’m just in love with you
 

i cannot send you away one more time
i can’t live without you 
it can’t be if it’s not you
i can’t be without you
it’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
it’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
yes because i’m just in love with you 
my bruised heart
is screaming to me to find you
where are you?
can’t you hear my voice? to me
if i live my life again

if i’m born over and over again
i can’t live without you for a day
You’re the one i will keep
you’re the one i will love
i’m.. yes because i’m happy enough if i could be with you

Sad? Well this is just how I feel ryt now. Okay then, I guess I'm done xixixi :b

See you around.
고맙습니다♥

You May Also Like

0 comment