telatt..

by - 7:57 PM

Bonjour. What a fine wednesday night. It's 07:49 pm, and I'm still sitting in front of my belav-it computah at home. Yep. I didn't study. so lazy to do that. I skipped study for tomorrow Fisika test, 2hours math class, conversation class today. AaAaAa feelin so sick maan-_- maybe i'm smart hAhA i'm kidding. Just read Ajeng's latest blog post about "Limit". Well, she's right. She's damn right. We all have limit. And I've reached my limit today-_- So what's limit means? Ya gue selama ini terlalu sombong (hell yea I don't know what's that sentence in english). Whatever I got, I always say ''this is not enough for me, mom. I have to be better than this. I know I can!'' I always wanna be the first, I always wanna just be the best, I always refuse to take a break, I always force my self so hard, I always blame on my self for every mistakes even if it isn't really my fault, and blah blah I've been doin bad with my own self and look, readah, look! Gosh. So I learned one thing "Jangan sombong" ya ya thankyou ya Allah thankyou so much. You've opened my eyes O,O kay enough with the sickness. Anyway, last 25th february is Kak Retno Birthday and last 1st March Kak devi birthday too, same like justin birthday :3. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BOTH! WISH YOU ALL THE GREAT ALL THE BEST!! MAY ALLAH GRANTS ALL YOUR HOPES&WISHES! LOVE YA!! ({})



"Every single creature that breathe in this world has each limit on each matter. People have limit. You have limit. We all have limit."-Salmayarista.
Peace love&Gaul
Hanifah Trya

You May Also Like

0 comment