Birthday Incident (It’s my birthday, and I hate it, and here’s why)

by - 9:00 AM

It was recently my birthday. At that time we had a school break.. and i thought my campus-friend would celebrate my birthday in my house and gave me a surprise or something, but none came over. Even my best friend R2HTP didnt celebrate it with me, except tika, because at the end of the day she bought me a cake, though its only from mayestik, i really appreciate her. I mean, i understand, maybe those people are just busy. i didnt expect something really big, it just.. maybe i would be happy if i celebrate my birthday without being lonely. And i thought they would came over, because last year they come to my house.

I come back, and I felt the loneliness piercing through my veins. I all alone in my house. And then my friend texted me "Cil, lo dimana? mau ikut gue gak?" and i answered, "dirumah, kemana?". He said, "mau nonton konser di revo town sama anak2." I think for a moment. So i thought, at least i didnt spend my birthday alone and they would give me a celebration or something. Then i say "okay, pick me up at 5pm."


Even after that no one did anything for me.

I turned 21 years old but Unfortunatly, i never had a special birthday celebration. I’ve never been surprised for my birthday or had anyone plan something for me. it is so sad.
So after that i really hate birthdays. I seriously didn't like birthday. And i thought birthdays were so lonely and i wished birthdays wouldn't come.

You May Also Like

0 comment