Finally Menjadi Sarjana

by - 2:01 AM


8 December 2018 officially marked the end of my university journey, I became a Gunadarma University graduate! For those of you that don’t know or for those of you that are new to my blog, I completed my degree in English Literature, Faculty of Letters and Cultures at Gunadarma University at the end of this year. I’d been looking forward to this day for a long time! Our graduation ceremony took place at Jakarta Convention Center which made it even more special. Finally... After 4 years of hard work aku lulus juga!!!


There were so many times when I didn’t think I’d make it through my degree, I faced many challenges and was presented with various obstacles but I always found a way around them. My time at university had its ups and downs, and most stressful four years of my life so far. I was surrounded by such supportive people and made some lifelong friends.


So there we have it, a day I never wanted to end, my graduation. I never thought I’d get a degree, but I DID IT! I am officially a Bachelor of English Literature.Thank you to my friends and family for always believing in me, for being there for me no matter what and for always supporting me, it means more than you know. I would just like to thank everyone that has been there for me over the last four years, you have helped me get to where I am today. I wish I could thank you all individually but this post is way too long already.





So that concludes today’s post, I wanted to share my graduation day with you all, you’ve all been a part of my journey.

Have you graduated? How do you feel about university? Let me know in the comments!

You May Also Like

0 comment