Well~

by - 7:37 PM

Well, thats it, You can call me an official college student by now, though its only the 5 day and I'm already missing the slightly carefree year of highschool. I'm not sure if we're now seen as big mature students or simply no sympathy is given to a college student.
Seriously? Would it take so much for you to wait a matter of a week to give us time to slowly 'adapt' back to this hell on earth before you go on feeding us about all the rules and consequences that'd if we go over the limit? Or go showering us with your dictionary sized textbooks and getting straight into teaching?  Cut us some break for gods sake, not tryna' be cheeky but I bet Im not the only one who feels like shooting themselves in the head with the fact that school is starting.
Okay, I'm just really sad to be forced to face the fact that I'm already in college. I hate growing up :(

You May Also Like

0 comment