new

by - 10:32 PM

Long time I didn't write my post on my blog cause I'm busy recently hehehe





But I'm not busy now, so I want to tell you that my story hahaha

Btw HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Today is my first post in 2015...




I feel better when I'm in university . Hm..my mind has changed slowly.


but i think my attitude not fully change, not much different. lol




And I felt it its be better than before when i was in Juniorhigh and HighSchool.




My other friends was happy to see my mind has changed.







So , my life is more colorful than before , I thought .

I have so much friend who really understood me now, i mean until now just my best friend who really know what i really like.

But I felt sad cause I can meet my best friend only 2 or 3 times in a year -_-;


Actually I missed them very much but.. maybe its not our fault , just a fate that we should be separated .




So thats my story about me now , maybe I will write again if I had a best or worst experience haha.




see you again , bye.

You May Also Like

0 comment