Embarrassing moment I've ever done.

by - 8:29 PM

Basically this story about my first crush or maybe my first love. My first-ever-crush is... when i was in the kindergarten. He's my neighboor, my chilhood friend. he looks kinda weird and funny (but i think he's cute). i like him for over 6years (i think, i'm not really sure). I've never had the chance to talk to him, just the two of us, we only played together, but of course i was too shy and intimidated back then.

But, the funniest things in this story is... I've sent a letter to him when i was in 2nd or maybe 3rd grade in elementary school. I have a girl friend back then, and we always stick together like glue. I dont remember the exact moments, but the point is she's telling me to write a letter for him. i obviously refused at first, but she force me to write, then i gave up. She helped me preparing what's needed for making a letter, like paper, crayon (something that children always need), and flower. I put a lot of think for the letter. "What should i do?" "What should i write?" "What if he becomes hated me?" Something like that haunting my mind. Afterward, I gave him the letter directly. But after that he didnt said anything. He didint even reply my letter. Like nothing ever happen. I find it kind of sad.

As time goes by, we'd still being a good friend. But, still, I dont know how look at him in the eyes whenever i meet him. I dont know if he remembered that i've sent him a letter. So when i look at him, i always thought "oh, i've like this guy back then."

Hani.

You May Also Like

0 comment