College Life

by - 11:54 AM

Oh hai.
Trying to keep up the habit of blogging frequently turned out to be a lot harder than I expect. I wish I had a cooler excuse like "oh, I have too much fun things happening in my life I forgot to blog" rather than the loser fact that college is trying to eat away my soul.

Btw the result is out today, and i'm the one who unlucky people. And i should saying goodbye to UNJ, bye bye 'jaket ijo' u r always be my college dream. ughh.
And now, I'm a Gunadarma University student, officially an English Literature student now! Yeay? But I don't even know if it is what I really want! Or if I will ever survive there. But I thought I should try first, so... Yeah. Ugh. To all of you, high school students going to university, please don't be like me, and choose your uni and subject wisely.

You May Also Like

0 comment