Third Semester

by - 9:34 PM

Salaam and Hi people :)
Time flies so fast, too fast that I don't realize it's almost the end of the year.
It's December.
December wraps up a bunch of things in my life; my third semester studying in Gunadarma University, my last time being 19 years old and other memorable things worth remembering. I wish I could record every second of my life, so that whenever I miss the old me, I could press the Replay button and smile admiringly at how much I have changed, at how much I have grown up.
Half way through the course, I admit that my heart grew fonder for the subjects I am taking, for the 'happening' classmates, for the new friends I make, for the helps I receive, for the experience I go through. Everything is just so priceless! I shall cherish these moments forever <3 p="">
Next month is my final exam on January, and I shall do my very best, insyaAllah.


Regards,
Hani :)

You May Also Like

0 comment