Why?

by - 8:06 PM

I can't remember when exactly the last time I went to the amusement park. I remember it was in elementary school, but I'm not so sure.. sometimes i feel ashamed when people talk about their experience to go to the amusement park. I mean, i havent go anywhere. i dont remember i have been there before. I just hate it when my friends talk about their experience going somewhere, like Dufan, Jungle, TransStudio, etc. I just hate it. I mean, i have had been there before, but i dont travel around it. So, i dont really know the exact points to talk to. I dont know what should i say in that situation. dunno why. I felt like i am an outcast. I know, i am an introvert person, but if someone ask me out, i never refuse it. I just didnt have a chance.

am i the only one?

You May Also Like

0 comment