Me. miss. Junior. High.

by - 1:09 PM

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I just opened my junior high friend's Facebook: Puspita Wahyuningtyas.
I opened his Profile Picture album, disana banyak foto dia, gue dan temen kita yg lain. And. Suddenly I felt like I've missed something. Yap. I miss everything in my Junior High. Well especially this girl. She was just like my own sister. Ok mungkin dia ngga akan baca blog ini. (And glad she won't. Since if she reads this blog, pede nya selangit deh itu anak-_-)
I miss how she jokes during the class. I miss how she & tika fighting and laugh together. I miss how she, rafika and me was the shortest at class(-_-) I miss everything.

Everything.

Not just her, though. Rina, tika, rafika and the other. We called ourself "R2HTP". I miss how we played together. I miss how Tika super-duper-funny joke. I miss how Rina always tell me about her boyfriend look like, kind, and give her anything she want. i really envy haha. I miss how Rafika never give a 'contekan' when the exam, yaa she is my chairmates. I miss how they always come to my house and take a picture, they are 'cewe narsis', except rafika. They are my life, back then. I miss how they helped me when I had a problem.
And I hope you guys miss me the way I do. I hope. There's no time for us to meet, ryt? No reuni. Bcs we all busy with our Senior High life. I do busy too. But I just hope...(ya namanya juga harapan-_-) we still "R2HTP". Although we're far far away from each other, terutama puspit yg tinggal di pesantren sekarang. I hope someday, we can do what we did in Junior High. Again. Amin. I love you guys!

Hugs & Kisses,
Hani.

You May Also Like

0 comment