challenge

by - 8:52 PM

nowadays many ppl know english pretty well. that's right, right?
people in Indonesia especially the young generation now be able to speak, write or maybe just understand what's the meaning from movies, songs ,or books without knowing all the vocabulary. since that, I think I need to improve my own ability. especially in the languages ability. actually, I've learn mandarin when I was in high school, but .....those the chinese letters got me confused because they've a lot of script. then, I've also learn japanese and korean language on my own, because i like to read manga, watch anime and drama korea, i think it would be cool if i can understand it without using subtitle. but yeeaaah....I got confused too *.* I think I should learn it when I was a kid and now it's too late :((

when I googling what's the easiest foreign language, I found that spanish is pretty easy. but i'm not going to learn it, since i dont have interest in it. soooooo... what's the point of this post? i dont even know, buttttt i'm going to improve my korean language because i want to know more about my oppa (i have an interest about kpop lately he he)

bye.

You May Also Like

0 comment