My brother scares me to death

by - 2:32 AM

Hello sweetie.
Basically i am typical a playful person. So, i like to pull a prank to everyone, especially my brothers. I dont know, it becoming a habit to disturbed my brothers. Sometimes i go to his room, and sang a song very loudly, dancing in front of him with a weird moves, sometimes i wake him up with 'man rabbuka?' which is mean 'who is your God' and then he woke up being startled, and so many michivious thing that i cant describe one by one. Its really fun haha.

But one night, i mean-maybe-yesterday-night. I have finished eating my apple and going out my room to the balcon to throw the rest of my apple (so that bird can eat it in the morning *i'm really generous, i know, thank you xD *). After that, when i'm going to close the door, i saw something behind the door and its really blurry because i didnt use my glassess (i leave it behind in my room). And i started shouting and yelling very hard! But it turned out to be my brother. Syit. He tries to scares me like i always do to him. And he is really satisfied, laugh out loud in front of me, and i started to punch him over and over again. My heart beating so fast and my hand cant stop trembling because of him. Syit syit syit. And i bet my neighboor would hear my screaming because it is very loud!

Bye,
Hani.

You May Also Like

0 comment