Give me a clue what’s going on with me!

by - 2:03 PM

I shouldn’t be angry, I shouldn’t be sad…
What’s the point?! I don’t get it why I feel sooo urrrcghhh… But, euh!! Deuh! Aaaaaaa~ \(`⌂´)/ SHIT! SHIT!! SHIT!! Thassoo annoying when I see that kind of scenery -_-“
But I’m just … I’m nothing, I mean, really, who am I? Do you know me? No. No one even know who am I. Don’t you think that when you see me you have any interest to be closer with me? No. I don’t even know how to make friends with another people. I have no intelectual, I’m not intelegent, I’m not pretty, I’m not interesting, I’m not funny, I’m not rich, I’m not easy going, I’m not cute, I’m not modest, I’m not easy to talk to, I’m not this and not that, I’m boring and bothering, yes.
Because I know who am I, and now I know I don’t deserve what I’m dreaming about. Haha, that’s funny....
Uh, what happen to me? (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩__-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

You May Also Like

0 comment