pft.

by - 8:07 PM

Hi everyonee~~ its been a long time since my last post, isnt it? bcs im busy for the entrance-exam-college. and i hope i do my best. and i will fight for it.

Btw, how can one people be sooo dramatic? I mean, even the slightest problem can make this person go mad. And then then i was like, 'what's your problem, dude? Chill out!'.
How can this person enjoy life, then?
Will this person ever feel peace in her life?
Or worst, will this person ever feel peace in her heart?
Huh let me tell you, this person is sooo annoying. So annoying that i just want to *cough* slap *cough* this person. Then girl, what do you expect? Me to understand your whiny attitude? You're like a girl on pms. Unless, you're pms all the time. lol. Really. Im so very tired of this person.
How can one people run away from her problem instead of solving it?
Even worse, she is like, telling the world about her and her problem. Do you think it will solve your problem, dear? No. One big no for you.
Can this person just *cough* go away *cough* from me? Ah.
Life is more complicated because this type of person exist. So just go away. Really.


Hello! Im sorry, another 'curahan hati' from me. I just hope you'll never get tired of me. lol. Love you.

You May Also Like

0 comment