A long Story.

by - 12:06 AM

Well hello guys! Right. First of all, Its Ramadhan! Happy fasting for those who do. May Allah always blesses us all. Amin.

So it's really been a while, like months of hiatus, preparing for the National Examination (UN) and University Entrance Test (SBMPTN), and YEAY! Alhamdulillah, i'm finally graduated from my lovely-or maybe not-Senior High School, SMAN 50 Jakarta. YEAY! *clap hands*
Well, although my UN score is kind of... not as good as my score in junior high, but.. yeah. I'm not a high school student anymore... hiks. *dramatic music plays* And for the university entrance, Alhamdulillah for now I got a scholaship in Gunadarma University, English Literature. Fiuh. But im still trying for PTN. i have a test on 9th august next month for entrance-exam UNJ.

That was June 5th. I had Highshcool Grauation. That would be the last 'gathering thing' before we go to University... hiks. I had fun.






Sahabat dari kelas 1 nih xD


Mereka yang selalu jadi penyemangat gue tiap hari.


Vilvencouth.

Farewell. The last three years wasn't the best of my time, but it was still great and i know i will miss you guys so much :'D
I really really can't wait for the university life to begin, which is still on September.... -_- lol i have so much FREE TIME. And that being said, i think it's now time for me to be more... mature? Hueee.

So! To wrap this post up... Welcome university life! New friends, new environment, new life... I promise i'll do better than senior high school! 

Love,
Hani.

You May Also Like

0 comment